About Me

My photo
Toronto, Canada
A lover of all things cinema, these are my thoughts on films through the years.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby when you're gone...

“A baby is God's opinion that life should go on.” - Carl Sandburg (American Historian, Poet, and Novelist, 1878-1967)

I am over the moon right now. I am the proud auntie of one Frances Kate Gill, to be affectionately known as "Frankie". I am absolutely gutted that I can't actually see her in person as she's in Edmonton, but I have pictures on my computer and my ipod so I can look at her whenever I want. And now, through technology so can you....



I meant to put loads of pics in here, but for some reason it won't let me, might be my internet connection, so you can all just enjoy this one!

2 comments:

mickermoodles said...

aweeee Frankie! Shes adorable :):)!!!

Donna's chitchat said...

absolutely adorable... and her name is too. I have a grown up girlfriend who's name is Frankie. Frankie Amos from halifax.... how cool.