About Me

My photo
Toronto, Canada
A lover of all things cinema, these are my thoughts on films through the years.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Just sit back, relax and enjoy

"How full of trifles everything is! It is only one's thoughts that fill a room with something more than furniture." - Wallace Stevens (American poet whose work explores the interaction of reality and what man can make of reality in his mind. 1879-1955).

Here it is, the much anticipated blog about my recliner. I love this chair more than any other piece of furniture. It resided in my family room for over a year and oh how I coveted it. I was so pleased when we got the new couch because that meant that the little recliner that could would become a permanent fixture in my very own room.

I used this chair to watch several episodes of American Dreams, and also used it to play super nintendo, yes I kicked it old school, and yes I won. Super Tennis was my game of choice, and I could beat the computer every time, I'm that good. I stayed up super late playing this game, but it was so worth it. A dose of childhood before I enter into the real world.


This is my game...


This is my chair...


My next entry will be about the wonderful birthday I've had, but I'm kind of tired right now and wouldn't be able to do it justice.

No comments: